Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hi guys,
Thanks for stopping by my new blog, Blogging about sculpting, CG in general, and life with cg overtones. So grab a cup of tea, some digestive biscuits and put your feet up.
Starting with my latest purchase, a Sony Vaio Notebook. Seeing as i'm going to have more time to myself soon, that inevitabely means more time for sculpting and general improvement of my skillset. The beauty has a 15.4" screen , which while a little small is no problem for now, while my 25 widescreen dell sits on the shelf waiting to be sold and picked up by a happy little me.



Purchasing silo aswell, and soon XSI. I'll be delving into the world of rendering, sculpting and lighting. Learning XSI's in built compositing software, and mental ray at a more advanced level. So if you want to check on my progress, bookmark this page, and check back for updates each day.

Currently work is going well, Hitting my deadlines and working along hard, it's fantastic to work every day modeling and texturing to a high, strict accuracy level, Really teaches you to be disciplined in your projects and i'm learning a lot every day.

So persuaded by my good friend Kfc into thinking this would be a good idea, I have started this blog to update people interested in my tests/sculpts/work and progress with personal projects. hope you enjoy it and stick around!.
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home